Eye Candy Lash Policies
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING LASH EXTENSIONS
We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All our appointment confirmations are sent via text or call. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 Hours * before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
A $30 holding deposit is required to hold appointments for Eye Candy Lash
Extensions, LLC. If you choose not to pay the holding deposit within a 2 hour timeframe, we will not hold your appointment time or date. No Exceptions.
You will be responsible for a $30 cancellation fee for each appointment that is cancelled within 24 - hours before the appointment time.
- Clients who have no-showed or have last minute cancellations for appointments will be asked to prepay $30 towards their visit when booking future appointments.
- All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone or text. Appointment cancellations through text, call or email are welcomed.
- 1st time fee will be waived. We understand there are emergencies.
- 2nd time there will be a 30$ fee charge
- 3rd time will be FULL amount of service scheduled.
We ask that our clients are on time for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the time of the next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
CAN WE GET REFUNDS ON ANY OF THE SERVICES?
Eye Candy does not refund for any lash or brow service. If you are unsatisfied with your lash service, please let us know within 48hrs so we can rework your lashes or remove them at your request.
If you have experienced a major loss of lash after your appointment Eye Candy will do a full inquiry to make sure you have followed the correct lash aftercare. If we find that you have not, we will not rework your lashes but happily schedule a mini fill or full fill in which the client will be responsible for payment.
If you are a client who did not follow the suggestion of their stylist and go for a fuller/ heavier lash when not recommended, you will be responsible for any costs of damage. Our stylists have the right to refuse applying lashes that will cause harm to the natural lash. If you waive this suggestion all damage done is the responsibility of the client.
Eye Candy takes great pride in the work we do! If you have any concerns with the service you received, let us know within 2 days and we will fix it to your satisfaction at no extra charge. This is a one-time policy we are proud to offer!
If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please notify us immediately for assistance in assessing the situation. If you have experienced allergic reactions to eyelash extensions in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know prior to your appointment. A patch test can be administered before your appointment. Simply phone or email us with this request. *Refunds are not given for allergic reactions.